Placement Cell -
Prof. Uday Chatur (Placement Co-ordinator MCA)
- Pratik Chaudhari
- Pawan Kasar
- Kadambari Attarde
- Khushbu Jain
- Komal Mor
- Jhanvi Patil
- Kalyani Patil
- Amol Nalage
- Sagar Chopade
Placement Process -
- Invitations are sent to the companies by the Training & Placement Office (TPO).
- Once the intimation is received from a company, a list of interested students satisfying
the criteria of the company is prepared.
- A tentative date for the companies visit is worked out.
- After confirmation, the office arranges a pre-placement talk.
- The company conducts it’s selection and shortlist students for the interview.
- The results are announced usually on the same day. Students who receive confirmation
letters are not allowed to sit for any other visiting companies.
- Once into the selection process, no candidate can drop out at an intermediate stage.
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved