- Use of mobile phones, Smoking, eating chewing gum and tobacco is strictly prohibited.
- I-card is essential to each and every student and they are requested to keep the
books/magazines/Journals or any other material used in their respective places after
use and no library material will be taken out of the library without the permission
of the Librarian.
- Each student can borrow 03 Books for a period of one week.
- At the time of library renewal registration, Xerox copy of admission Fees Challan
& Passport size latest Photo is required.
- At the time of library Clearance (No-Dues) each year’s library number along
with I-Card is Compulsory.
- A book issued can be renewed on or before the due date, once for a period of one
week only. Same title is renewed only once in month.
- A Late fine of Rs.2 will charged per book per day.
- No books will be issued once the fine crosses Rs.50.for individual.
- If a book is lost, the concerned person has to replace the lost book with a new
book, or will have to pay 1&1/2 times of the printed price of the book.
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved