IMR Library with its modern collection of knowledge resources and innovative
information services serves an important role to students, faculty, and the
community in their intellectual pursuits. It is a hi-tech library with state-of- the-art
technological applications. The Library offers a range of information services to
support the learning process set to the highest professional standards
Management Librarian - Mr.Chandrashekhar D.Wani.
Computer Librarian - Mr.Deepak S.Ghuge
- E-JOURNALS Subscribed by Institute (Rs. 450000/-per year) Subscription
is paid by Institute.
- N-list = nlist.inflibnet.ac.in
- J-Gate = http://jgateplus.com/search-(29000 E-Journals)
- EMERALD = www.emeraldinsight.com
- IEEE = http://ieeexplore.ieee.org(3000 E-Books,150 E-Journals)
- Fully Digital library with barcode Reader
- Schedule Caste Book Bank Scheme is available.
- About 3,000 General (Marathi, English & Hindi) Books concerned with
personality development and soft skills are available.
- Books for MPSC, UPSC and BANK P.O. and other competitive exams are
- Question papers of previous year examination are available in library.
- Annual in House Book Exhibition & Guest lectures on library.
- Open Access Facility to all readers.
- Reading room for all students.
- Use of mobile phones, Smoking, eating chewing gum and tobacco is strictly
- I-card is essential to each and every student and they are requested to keep
the books/magazines/Journals or any other material in their respective places
after use and no library material will be taken out of the library without the
permission of the Librarian.
- Each student can borrow 03 Books for a period of one week.
- At the time of library renewal registration, Xerox copy of admission Fees
Challan & Passport size latest Photo are required.
- At the time of library Clearance (No-Dues) each year’s library number along
with I-Card is Compulsory.
- A book issued can be renewed on or before the due date, once for a period of
one week only. Same title is renewed only once in month.
- A Late fine of Rs.2 will be charged per book per day.
- No books will be issued once the fine crosses Rs.50.for individual.
- If a book is lost, the concerned person has to replace the lost book with a
new book, or will have to pay 1&1/2 times of the printed price of the book.