The MBA at IMR is a certified two year full time post graduate programme designed to equip students with management & interpersonal skills to meet the challenges of today’s corporate world. The course is affiliated to North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. The program equips students with strong conceptual skills to manage businesses in an integrated manner. The emphasis is on developing a holistic manager with a vision to take on the challenges of the future in a socially sensitive manner.
Admissions to MBA are conducted on the basis of highly competitive entrance exam (MBA-CET) conducted by DTE, Mumbai
Objective of Program
The main objective of MBA is to develop future managers, who would meet, the dynamic needs of the industry in a competitive and challenging environment. The program aims at giving proficient insights into different functional areas of management and develop required core competencies in appreciating the issues relating to day to day management.
The broad objectives of the Program are:
- To Provide strong conceptual base in all the facets of Management like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, Production and Operations Management, International Business Management, Agro Business Management, Information Technology and Systems Management, and Retail Management.
- To equip the students with requisite knowledge, skills and right attitude necessary to provide effective leadership in a global environment.
- Harness entrepreneurial approach and skillsets.
- Enhance the ability of students to understand the importance of an organizational perspective of different functional areas through the course.
- Facilitate students to focus and specialize in their area/domain of professional interest through elective courses.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production and Operations Management
- International Business Management
- Agro Business Management
- Information Technology and Systems Management
- Retail Management
The main pedagogical methods are lectures, case studies, project work , role-plays, group discussions and movie screenings and the actual mix varies with the nature of a course. To ensure effective learning, the Institute leverages these latest technologies to make teaching-learning process more experiential and participative.
The pedagogy is designed in such a way that academic rigour is maintained and students are continuously evaluated. Strong support from the faculties and robust emphasis on ethics and values are the notable features of the pedagogy. Case studies help student to experience the management predicaments whereas role-plays and simulations prepare them to take decisions on the real time scenarios.
Additionally, interaction with industry experts, live projects, innovation workshops, participation in Conclaves and learning through co-curricular activities gives a feel of the real world which encourages active learning for better a foundation. The pedagogy ensures that analytical skills are developed through concepts and practice, which help the students hone their decision making skills.
- Innovative teaching – learning pedagogy
- ICT and skill based learning modules
- Experienced faculty
- Regular interaction with industry experts
- Healthy environment to develop the managerial skills and competencies
- Rich heritage of creating entrepreneurs and managers
- 30000 + Alumni Network
- Development of personality through curricular and extra-curricular activities
- Training and Placement Cell
- Centrally located with secure environment
- Compiled Study Material as per MBA Curriculum
MBA Course Structures and Syllabus (W.E.F. June 2017)